Monday, December 14, 2015

2015 Homeschool Christmas Party

Pin It Now!

Had a great time planning our 2015 Christmas party with my friend, Janet. So thankful that she graciously opens her home to all the Christmas chaos! :)


Such delicious, festive food! I definitely ate too many pigs-n-a-blanket and the best sugar cookies ever.


Christmas crafts - decorating take-home tins and making candy trains. Lots of fun!


Puzzle Race Game - I got the idea from my mom several Christmases ago when my hubby and I had to compete against my brother and sister and their spouses to see who could put a 100-piece puzzle together the quickest. I thought it was super fun, especially because my hubby and I won. ;) I passed on the fun to the kids in our homeschool group.


Group pics - Teens that were able to make it. (Both my boys were working that day.) And all the hardworking homeschool mamas!

Just a quick post for memories' sake. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...