Monday, February 17, 2014

Layered Pasta Ricotta Pie Casserole

Pin It Now!

This is a recipe I make when I'm tired of eating regular spaghetti. It's a bit more time consuming, but it's a nice change, and everyone likes it. Plus, it's a great way to get spinach into my kids' bellies!


*Feel free to click the recipe card below for a printable version of the recipe.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwd4CYwSmOaGY2VKcFR6UXcxaVU/edit


Here are the layers before the dish is cooked.

 
The original recipe is taken from Hurry-Up Pasta Recipes. I have changed it a little in order to turn it into a casserole that feeds my whole family for two nights. And I no longer own a springform pan. ;)
 
Linked to Try a New Recipe Tuesday

1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

This looks so good. My Italian eyes were definitely smiling. :-) Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I hope you will be able to join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/02/try-new-recipe-tuesday-february-25.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...