Monday, October 07, 2013

New Series on Autumnfawn Lane: Personal Testimonies of Faith

Pin It Now!
 
I don't know about you, but I love hearing other people's testimonies. It's always such a blessing to hear how someone got saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. So, I am really excited about an upcoming series starting Monday, October 21 ~ Personal Testimonies of Faith!
 
It is my prayer that this series will be a blessing to you all. I already have a few ladies who've offered to share their testimonies for which I am VERY grateful. :) If God has done a work in you and you'd like to share your testimony of how God has changed your life, please let me know!
 
I'd love to be able to carry out the series through the rest of the year and even into the next, God willing.
 
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." ~ Matthew 5:14-16
 
If you'd like to share your testimony, email me at brandiraae at live dot com and I will give you details. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...