Friday, September 06, 2013

First Day of Homeschool 2013

Pin It Now!

I can't believe we started school 5 weeks ago, and I'm just now getting around to posting this.
The first month of school is always pretty super stressful for me. Settling back into a school routine and adjusting to new subjects and schedules while still maintaining all of my other duties wears me out.


Mullin wants to be a history teacher or an archaeologist someday.


Lincoln wants to be a drummer and/or a bachelor someday.


Shiloh is going to be one busy girl: she wants to be a veterinarian, an awesome animal mom, a horse rider, an animal trainer, an animal control officer, and a parenting teacher. Hmmm, one of these doesn't seem to belong. ;)

This first day went as well as first days can go. On the kid end, attitudes were great and all the work got done. On the mama end, well, I procrastinated on a few things and realized I didn't have everything I needed for one of our subjects.

Typically, I am NOT a procrastinator. I have one question for procrastinators - how do you all do it?!?! Makes me crazy. :)

As always, the first month had me completely worn out, but thankfully, I am beginning to feel like myself again. Hopefully, my hair will stop falling out now. Literally. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...