Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Alien Sandwiches

Pin It Now!

Here is a very simple way to make eating sandwiches fun! Make sandwiches into aliens with just a couple of supplies.

Ingredients:
  • Sandwiches
  • Toothpicks
  • Eyes (olives, grapes, grape tomatoes, etc.)
Directions:

First, just make your kids' sandwiches like you normally would, or let them help. Then, let your kids stick 1 or 2 toothpicks into the tops of their sandwiches. Last, add the "eyes." We used green olives and black grapes. This would be a great Halloween lunch. :)

Simple and fun. That worked for me!

*These pics were snapped over 7 years ago. So hard to believe that my alien-sandwich-making days are pretty much over. :( Maybe I could make them for grandkids one day!


Linked to:
Try a New Recipe Tuesday
Works for me Wednesday
Mommy Monday Blog Hop
Tasty Tuesdays

3 comments:

annette @ A Net In Time said...

this would so NOT work for my boy... UNLESS I could somehow turn it into a bug but still have no food touching... hmmm.. I'll think on it. :)

Lisa Boyle said...

I love this! So clever! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I hope you will be able to join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2013/09/try-new-recipe-tuesday-september-24.html

kewkew said...

What a nifty idea! I will have to see when I can fit aliens into our lessons, because the kids would love this.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing with Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...