Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Strawberry Mango Lemonade Smoothie

Pin It Now!
I know, another smoothie recipe. We've been making a lot of them lately. Blueberry Pomegranate is on the menu this week, but last week we made 2 different mango smoothies that were very delicious!




Ingredients
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 mango, chopped
  • 1 cup of vanilla yogurt ( we used the regular not low fat Mountain High brand)
  • Santa Cruz Mango Lemonade
  • Ice Cubes 

Directions
  • Add fruit and yogurt to blender. 
  • Fill blender up to the number 5 with Mango Lemonade. (If your blender doesn't have number of cups listed, then I'd say you need about 4 cups of liquid.) 
  • Blend until smooth. 
  • Add ice if needed. I wait until the end to see if I need to add ice to thicken. For this smoothie, I added 6 ice cubes to achieve desired consistency.
*To see pictures of the steps and the type of juice used, click the Berry Lemonade Smoothie link.
 
**For a Banana Mango Lemonade Smoothie, instead of 1 cup of frozen strawberries, add 2 frozen bananas, chopped.

Both were super yummy. :)

Linking up with Try a New Recipe Tuesday, Works for Me Wednesday

3 comments:

Treatntrick Treat and Trick said...

Super combo and sounds delicious!

Life With The Crust Cut Off said...

This looks awesome!!! We would love it if you would link up at our linky party:
http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/two-girls-and-a-party-link-up-26/
Live every Wednesday to Sunday.
Hosted by:
http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/ Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
http://thissillygirlslife.com/ Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
We hope to see you there!

kewkew said...

Yummy. This looks so good. Thanks for stopping by and sharing on Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I pinned this to my Yummy Drinks board. Though I am not sure about the ability to make it quite as is as I don't think I can find that Mango Lemonade you listed. Will have to see what would substitute.
I can't wait to see what you share this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...