I know, another smoothie recipe. We've been making a lot of them lately. Blueberry Pomegranate is on the menu this week, but last week we made 2 different mango smoothies that were very delicious!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt ( we used the regular not low fat Mountain High brand)
- Santa Cruz Mango Lemonade
- Ice Cubes
- Add fruit and yogurt to blender.
- Fill blender up to the number 5 with Mango Lemonade. (If your blender doesn't have number of cups listed, then I'd say you need about 4 cups of liquid.)
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice if needed. I wait until the end to see if I need to add ice to thicken. For this smoothie, I added 6 ice cubes to achieve desired consistency.
Both were super yummy. :)
Linking up with Try a New Recipe Tuesday, Works for Me Wednesday