Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Marinated Pork Chops

Pin It Now!
 
 
I typically leave all of the meat seasoning and marinading to the guy who does all of our grilling, but I decided to give this recipe - one that's been in my recipe box forEVER - a try. With some tweaking it turned out oh SO yummy!! Has sort of a smoky flavor. Made me think of camping.
 
 
Marinated Pork Chops
 
Ingredients:
 
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup A-1 sauce
  • 1/2 cup vinegar
  • 1 onion cut in 6 pieces
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • Salt, pepper, onion salt, and garlic salt (Just sprinkle seasonings to taste)
  • Pork chops, of course. ( 4 butterfly pork chops or twice as many breakfast-sized pork chops)
 
Directions:
 
Melt butter in saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Cool slightly and pour over pork chops. Marinate 4-6 hours. Grill and baste occasionally.
 
 

3 comments:

Chareen said...

That looks very tempting :) What is the weight of a stick of butter ?

PS I have nominated you for: The Homeschool Blogging Liebster Award

Brandi said...

Chareen, 1 stick of butter is 4 oz. or 1/2 cup. Does that help? You are in Australia, right? I am guessing butter isn't sold by the stick then. ;)

Lisa Boyle said...

This looks delicious! I am definitely going to try this. My hubby loves pork chops. Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I always look forward to your submissions. Can't wait to see what you share this week! :-) Many blessings, Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...