Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Thievesday" Laundry

Pin It Now!
Well, I decided to finally try Thieves® Household Cleaner in the washing machine.


I've had sickness in the house since right after Christmas (why can't the kids all get sick at once?), so I wanted to give blankets, sheets, towels, and comforters an extra dose of disinfecting!

I added about 1 capful to a large load. And It worked great. I worried about discoloration for nothing, but I'm not exactly ready to use it with my clothes. :)

My house sure does smell good when my kids are sick! Thieves® everywhere - in our mouths, in the air, in the laundry - you name it! I think it is safe to say that sickness is finally at bay. Whew!

1 comment:

Renata said...

I'm assuming you are talking about the thieves essential oils. I would love to get my hands on some of that as it is the only thing that has been successful in ridding my daughter of UTI's for at least 3 months ( she's had them constantly since she was 2 1/2). I use tea tree oil in my laundry rinse all the time & it has never discoloured the clothes. The washing smells wonderful!!!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...