Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Tip

Pin It Now!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Tip


Tip: To make cookies that are a little bit crispier on the outside but still soft and chewy in the middle, refrigerate cookie dough for 2 hours or more. When the dough is cold and firm, shape into balls, place on cookie sheet, and bake as you normally would.

I baked mine at 350° for about 10-12 minutes. I did notice that I had to bake these cookies longer than cookies made from soft, warm dough. I just watched them very carefully since I didn't want the outside to get too crispy. :)

For the life of me I can't remember where I heard or read about this tip, but I tried it the other day and it worked! I like how the cookies turned out flatter, too.

Linked to Works for Me Wednesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...