Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bliss From Head to Toe

Pin It Now! This past Christmas my mom said she wanted her daughters to know they were loved from head to toe. So, in my stocking were a Head Massager and Blissful Moisturizing Gel Socks.

Kikkerland Head Massager


I'd never heard of this head massager thing - it kind of looks like a strange type of whisk or something. My sister-in-law told me to just try it and see how amazing it is. Oh my, WOW! Instant tension relief. I love to use it right before I go to bed. So soothing. It feels even better if someone else does it for you. :)

Blissful Moisturizing Gel Socks
 
 
These socks will make your feet feel super soft. In fact, I am wearing them right now as I type. I like to wear them while I read, too. They are best worn while your feet are propped up, and you only wear them for about 20 minutes per day. The self-activating gel contains olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and lavender oil for softening and soothing.
 
I haven't washed mine yet, so I don't know what they will be like after that. They require hand washing in cold water.
 
 
Pampering with a head massager and moisturizing socks works for me! Makes a great gift giving idea, too. I definitely feel pampered and loved from head to toe. Thanks mom!
 
 
 
Both of these are available on Amazon.





Linked to: Works for Me Wednesday



Image Credit

1 comment:

Jenn L said...

Well who doesn't need some pampering!? Great ideas. I have seen the scalp massage tool before, but hadn't seen a review of the oil infused socks. I may have to give them a shot, since they could be used as a multitasking item. I could wear them and keep my feet warm, moisturize the tootsies, and continue about my normal computer and homeschool work all at the same time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...