Thursday, November 15, 2012

Declaring Thursday "Thievesday"

Pin It Now! I love Thieves®.

Not as in people who take things that don't belong to them. (Duh, right?)

I am talking about an essential oil blend that has really impacted my family's life. I've wanted to write a Thieves® post for quite a while now since I've been using it for almost 3 years. (I have actually been using essential oils in general for probably 9 years now.)

So, what's kept me from writing about this amazing oil blend?

 Time.

Yes, time. There are SO many ways I use this oil and SO many ways it has helped my family that every time I sit down to write about it I get too overwhelmed. The post would just take too much time to write. Time in one big chunk that I don't have.

That light bulb thingy appeared above my head the other day, and I thought, I could just write about Thieves® in little bite-sized chunks. :) Yes, that is what I will do! Every Thursday, beginning with the one after Thanksgiving, I will write a Thieves® post for the next couple of months.

So, if you like using natural alternatives, love the smell of cinnamon, have cavity prone teeth, or just want to learn more about essential oils - stay tuned. My first post on November 29 will be about how I used Thieves® to remineralize my son's tooth. Truly amazing!

In the meantime, you can learn a little about Thieves here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...