Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Italian Green Bean Side Dish

Pin It Now! This "recipe" is so easy it's almost too silly to post. However, I'm posting anyway because my family likes it, and it's an easy vegetable side dish to take along when preparing a meal for someone else.

I don't really use a whole lot of canned veggies, but there's just something about canned Italian Cut Green Beans. And, yes, we do eat them sometimes. :)

 
 
Italian Green Bean Side Dish

* I use 2-3 cans of Italian Cut Green Beans, draining about 1/2 of the liquid.
* Arrange beans and 1/2 of liquid in an oven safe dish.
*Season with salt, coarsely ground pepper, garlic powder, and grated Parmesan cheese.
*Bake in 350° oven for 20-30 min.

 
Linked to Tasty Tuesday.
Linked to Works for me Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...