Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Marking Cartons in Fridge

Pin It Now! My daughter gets her own breakfast now. Most of the time she's downstairs ready to eat before I can even get down to the kitchen. I love that she's becoming more independent at 6 1/2 years old, but a particular problem arose due to this new get-your-own-breakfast independence: THE OPENING OF MORE THAN ONE OF THE SAME TYPE OF MILK OR JUICE CARTON!  Grrrrrrrr.

My simple, why-didn't-I-think-of-this-before solution: marking the caps with big, red O's!



O is for open. :)  No O is for not open. :)  My kids, especially my daughter, know to only use the cartons marked with the O.

Works wonders!!



1 comment:

Rachel @ day2day joys said...

That is sooooo simple! Thanks for sharing! That would be good for my 4 1/2 year old. We love almond milk too. Just saying "Hi" also, found you though Works for Me Wednesday.

BTW, I am now in TN but am from AZ, looks like we switched places, lol! Be blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...