Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Decorate with Tissue Paper Balls

Pin It Now!

To decorate for Valentine's Day, I wanted to use my new apothecary jars that my hubby bought me for Christmas. Hmmm, but what to put in them.\? I knew I'd be spending money on candy--what's Valentine's Day without some beautiful pink and red wrapped candy? The other 2 jars needed to cost me nothing!

So, I scrounged around the house and found some used pink, red, and white tissue paper. (It's the best I could do since I don't really have a lot of crafty stuff lying around.) I scrunched the tissue paper into balls, and that's it.

It might not have been my first choice in decor, but I think it turned out alright. :)

Tissue Paper Balls work for me!

(The cupcake I found in my daughter's room--it's a necklace box, actually.  I thought it was cute!)

Linked to Works for me Wednesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...