Thursday, November 04, 2010

What Do a Fairy and a Nerd Have in Common?

Pin It Now! They both have a blue-haired crazy kid for a brother!


My kids had to get a little creative with costumes since we weren't buying any this year. Mullin went as the nerd, obviously. Shiloh went as a fairy. Ballerina outfit was given to her and so were the fairy wings. And . . . poor Lincoln still hadn't come up with an idea that worked, and it was Saturday already.

While I was at Wal-Mart picking up a few items in between football games, I spotted those cans of hair dye for $2. I couldn't resist. So, he went as the crazy blue-haired guy. Kinda looks like a mad scientist. :)



Shiloh, the beautiful, pastel fairy. Oh how I love that she likes to pose for the camera!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...