Sunday, October 10, 2010

In Honor of 10/10/10

Pin It Now! 10 Random Things About Me


  1. My arms must be shaved at all times.

  2. Fantasy Fiction is my favorite book genre.

  3. I think Jones Cola tastes better than Coke or Pepsi.

  4. Messes and noise have a tendency to stress me out.

  5. My favorite Bible verses are Proverbs 3:5-6.

  6. I wear flip flops year round.

  7. Green Tea Fraps are my favorite Starbucks drink.

  8. I like cleaning with essential oils.

  9. I write A LOT.

  10. I almost always wear sunglasses on my eyes or on my head.

10 Things for Which I am Thankful



  1. Four year pruning that has built much character

  2. We are still in our home.

  3. Healthy family

  4. 2 vehicles

  5. Husband's new position

  6. Air conditioning

  7. Lovely home school group

  8. My garden and fruit trees

  9. Less insomnia

  10. That I am slowly becoming more heavenly minded

10 Wishes



  1. Freckles would disappear

  2. To be able to go on a family vacation this year to Disneyland

  3. Island in my kitchen even if it is just a cheap one

  4. A new wardrobe, oh and I need some running shoes!

  5. More advertising on blog so I can support The Mercy House

  6. That all of my sweet children will love Jesus with all their hearts, minds and souls!

  7. Blueberry bushes and grapevines

  8. To be able to visit TN family

  9. No more gray hairs--I think the count is up to 4 or 5 :(

  10. To be able to buy extended family Christmas gifts this year

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...