Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forgive Those Wicked Step-Mothers

Pin It Now! So, I am having my children memorize what is commonly referred to as The Lord's Prayer. Technically, as my husband pointed out, it should be The People's Prayer, since it is the way we are supposed to pray.

Anyway, I am sure most are familiar with how it begins . . . "Our Father who art in heaven . . ."

Well, Shiloh has actually been doing rather well with her memorization of the prayer. She gets most of it right until about here: ". . . give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our debts . . . um . . . and step-mothers."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Oh, it was just too cute.

"It's debtors, honey, debtors -- not step-mothers." They do sound a bit alike, I guess. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...