Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love It and It's From Wal-Mart

Pin It Now! I have never been a fan of Wal-mart.

As a kid, I was embarrassed to be there, and as an adult, I am just plain put out when I'm there.

It's crowded and noisy--2 things I despise with all of my being. Plus, not everything is super cheap!

Well, a couple of months ago when I ran in for something, my eyes spotted such a cheery, springy, plastic plate set that I just had to stop and look.


Never in a trillion years did I ever think I'd buy a plate set from Wal-mart, but I saved up my birthday money and bought one.

And I like it!! (even if I do have to wash it all by hand)




Now I just need to get my better half to paint our horribly blah cabinets white!

2 comments:

The Lenzers said...

super cute!!!! and i hate the noise there too. i always feel dirty when i leave

Jane Anne said...

Those are really cute. I know what you mean about Wal-mart. I have those same feelings. It's so nice to make a good find like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...