Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I Broke Down and Cried Anyway

Pin It Now! So much for yesterday's post.

Just chilling didn't quite work out for me. I think I cried on and off the rest of the afternoon.

That really helped a lot. I got all stuffy and had to breathe through my mouth, which just made it hurt worse.

It is 12:08 pm on Tuesday and I am still in my jammies. Anyone who knows me at all knows that something must be terribly wrong if I am still wearing pjs after 7 am. I feel so gross, but I just got out of bed not too long ago.

Mullin has been Mr. Mom this morning. He took care of breakfast, entertained Shiloh, fixed lunch, emptied the dishwasher and washed all the dishes in the sink. Plus, he even managed to get a few subjects done in school. What a son!!!

I feel so horrible not being able to take care of Lincoln like I want to, but he seems to be feeling much better today. :) I am still hoping Shiloh will escape the torture of this infection--whatever it is. I think Mark is a bit under the weather as of last night, too. He still went to the store to get me some Popsicles, though, and went to work this morning.

MOTHERS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET SICK!!!!! Oh well, at least I can lay in bed at this stage in life. It's nice having children who are old enough to take care of themselves for a while. And sweet Shiloh keeps checking on me and planting soft kisses on my robe.

Please, Lord, help me to feel better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...