Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Intercontinental Montelucia Resort and Spa

Pin It Now! My sister's husband treated us four girls to a wonderful weekend retreat at a new resort in Paradise Valley. Same resort in which our president stayed when he was here.


My sister, Brooke, sister-in-law, Lindsey, and me






This was my very first time to ever have a pedicure. It isn't like a normal one, though, according to my sisters and mom. For this pedicure I was able to sit in a massage chair for about 45 minutes while sipping cool, hibiscus tea. I enjoyed every minute of it!!!!






Beautiful landscaping throughout...



Fountain to wash your cares away before entering Joya Spa




Entrance to Joya Spa


I believe this is Camel Back Mountain






In front of Brooke and Lindsey's room. My mom and I did have the one next to them at first but had to be moved due to air conditioning not working. Bummer--we had already unpacked almost all of our stuff.
We all had a great time and will always remember the "laundry bag" incident!!! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...