Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday Bash

Pin It Now! Celebrating my dad's and Connie's birthdays at our house. Here we are singing "Happy Birthday"!

Two princesses giving Grandpa hugs.

Entertaining the kids with the blow up slide.


Jacob, Lincoln and Aiden--love Aiden's pose in the background. :)

The twins even enjoyed the pool. Aunt Brandi did have to get on to them for flooding the yard, though. "No, no, twins!"


Towards the end of the party the twins got brave and wanted to climb up, but Mullin and Christian had to help them.

Only one would actually go down the slide--I believe the brave one was Ryan.


This was the party for which I made the Paula Deen coconut cake with Barefoot Contessa icing. It was pretty good, but I don't think I have found the perfect coconut cake yet. Well, not unless you count the Cheesecake Factory's coconut stuff!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...