Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Three Most Despicable Letters in the English Alphabet

Pin It Now! Know what they are?



P,M & S!!!!



Those three little letters, when put together, make me say and do terrible things!! I should get an a in "transfiguration class" because I can turn into a snapping turtle in less than 2 seconds. Give me about 5 seconds and I'm a feisty, mama tiger.

I can also go from one extreme to the other pretty quickly, too. One minute I'm the terrifying, half turtle/tiger thing, the next I'm a defenseless puddle of tears. It's not pretty.

I really do try so hard to not let those dreadful letters get the best of me, but golly gee, I seem to fail every time. It wouldn't be so bad if they bothered me, say, once a year or something but every 28 days or so is a bit much. :(


Sigh.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you laugh at this-I have a friend that says they call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!

This too shall pass...

Gina in MT

Allyson@House of Stephens said...

Love the Mad Cow comment. How true. For the last 3 1/2 years I haven't really kept up with mine until the day Aunt Flo comes a knocking. But Matt always seems to know when she's due for visit. He notices the major moodswings and I think tries to schedule things outside the home. It's funny because I never notice until she shows up in all her glory, then I think, "oh, so that's why I'm acting so crazy."

Hope you feel more human soon!

Tracey said...

Oooh! I hate those letters...

not up to code said...

I'd like to comment but I am too afraid!

Terri said...

Amen - every 28 days is a big pain!

Bibi said...

A good serie "PMS prep" :
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2008/03/to-conclude.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...