Monday, November 24, 2008

SAHM Wise

Pin It Now!
SAHM Wise {Stay-at-home-mom Wise}
(Not to be confused with Frodo's loyal gardener and friend.)


I've been wanting to start this series for some time now. Ever since my oldest turned 10. Which was last August. (2009)

Seriously, I think any mother who's reached the decade mark deserves an award! Mothering is indescribably wonderful but TOUGH, too! I think after 10 years of being a mom, I have learned a thing or two, and my desire is to share and hopefully encourage other moms trying to get through the "little kid" stage.

(Yikes, right now I am entering the "tween" phase, and each day is a brand new challenge!)

My ways are certainly not the only ways, and I hope I never convey such an attitude. Nobody has to answer to me, so please know that I will never purposely try to offend anyone. Your comments will be much appreciated, and I would love to know your personal, mothering triumphs and trials. And just remember nobody is the perfect parent and nobody has the perfect child.

SAHM Wise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...