Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back Burner Blogging

Pin It Now! Good, my blog still works. It's been a while since I've stopped by.

Starting another year of home school and dealing with the Chicken Pox for a month has taken up quite a lot of time.

There just isn't enough time during the day or enough stamina gifted to me to be able to do all of the things I want to do. I have to believe there is enough time allotted to me to do the things I need to do, though, or I could simply go crazy.

Home school eats up a huge chunk of my 24 hour day. Sleep does, too. After that, there's entertaining a 3 yr. old, sports, housework, laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. Doesn't leave much time for the fun things I like to do like blogging, facebooking, scrapbooking, reading, writing, gardening--just to name a few.

Anyway, I guess I said all that to say, I won't be blogging as much as I used to. Other more important things demand my attention. I'm definitely not giving it up--just slowing down a bit.

Soon I would like to post about our experience with the Chicken Pox, and I know I need to post some pictures. I haven't even uploaded in weeks.

Hope to post more very soon...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...