Tuesday, March 18, 2008

32's Come and Gone

Pin It Now! Had a great birthday. Got to go on a date to The Cheesecake Factory with my husband. Last date was May of '07. Our gracious friends from church offered to keep our kids so we could go out. Would you believe it, they even gave us a Cheesecake Factory gift card. Oh my stars!!! I ordered the best tastin' steak ever. Oh, and their desserts are out of this world. I have had a few of their tasty treats before, but this time I hit the jackpot with Chris' Outrageous Chocolate Cake.--- As described on their menu: CHRIS' OUTRAGEOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE A Cheesecake Factory Original - Layers of Moist Chocolate Cake, Chewy Brownie, Toasted Coconut Pecan Filling and Creamy Chocolate Chip Coconut Cheesecake---YUM!!

Besides stylish gardening tools, an awesome date, and some birthday money, I acquired a few more wrinkles and spider veins. You can imagine how trilled I am. I am still clinging on to youth the best that I can, though. Still no gray hair. Will I be able to say that next year??? Oh please, I hope so!!!!


6 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Happy Belated Birthday - oh 32 is sooo wonderfully young, I am 8 years ahead of you. I am loving that handbag!

AJ said...

My guess is that it might be a stylish gardening tool bag!! ? Yes? No?

Piper Paradise said...

Happy Birthday~!

Brandi said...

Yes AJ, that is exactly what it is!! Can't wait to use it once our garden is ready to use!!!

HONEY said...

32...oh, you spring chicken you! :-)
What shall you be planting in your garden? Flowers? Herbs? Both?

Brandi said...

I am actually going to have a food garden. So far I have onion, zuchinni, and pumpkin seeds. trying to decide what else to plant??

I would love to do strawberries, but don't want to deal with bugs and birds eating them!!! Lincoln wants carrots and Mullin wants cucumbers. In the AZ desert I will also be able to do a winter garden. In fact my mom says her winter one grows better than her summer one. So we will see...

My mom has had a huge gargen for sometime now, so I am learning lots of helpful tips from her. Hopefully I will have some success with it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...