Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pin It Now!


Funny. I saw this on Karen's blog.

I am sure I am guilty of "lurking" on occasion with the intention of going back later! Forgive me! Having little ones means lots of interruptions!!


What fun!De-Lurking Day is an opportunity for all those who read our blogs, but don't leave any comments, to make themselves known:


This is what you need to do:


1)Click on the 'comment' link at the bottom of the post.


2)Click on 'yes' when prompted to proceed.


3)A 'Leave Your Comment' section will pop up that you can view other persons comments and to type in your own comment text. (Scroll to the bottom to comment.)


4)Type comment.


5)At the bottom of the section is a 'Choose an identity'


6)Click 'Anonymous', OR, if you have a Google account, put in your Google info. (Even if you don't have a google account, you can still leave a name, though.=))


7)Click on 'PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT'...That's it! Thanks for stopping by.





8 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining in on my National Stress Day party. :-) I actually had a very nice stress-free afternoon as we just sat and watched Tv all day - doing nothing is sometimes the best thing to do.

Hope you get a few lurkers to come out in the open!

Ally said...

Hey this is my first time at your blog and that you for commenting on mine... I will never know if you were lurking or not!!!!hahaha!!!! Thanks for dropping by and I will be back again later.

Ally said...

the "that you" is supposed to be thank you....opps!

Ally said...

About your right and left brain thing.... I guess that is good... to be able to have complete balance in the two sides of the brain must be some kind of achievement...maybe we should do experiments on you or something!!!!!

T-Bone said...

you are funny! your last blog cracks me up!

Bonnie said...

So ... I'm not a lurker because I've never been here before. I just popped over from Karolee's Stress Party ! When I saw this post I had to comment ... I posted it to my blog this afternoon !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, baby! I'm a lurker. I love lurking on your blog.

You are so lurkable.

Lurk, lurk, lurk.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog yesterday, and am reading through some of the more recent older posts. So I guess I'm officially avoiding being a lurker in the first place. Great blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...