Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Babysitting My Twin Nephews

Pin It Now! Tuesday, our second day of homeschooling, I lent a helping hand to my brother and sister-in-law by watching the twins. Ryan is in the green and navy stripes and Kenneth is the one in the light blue and green.
Kenneth loves to smile for the camera! Though the twins are very good babies, they were constantly on the move, and they had their cranky moments, especially Ryan, who refused to take a nap until 4pm!

That is why there are more pics of Ryan--it's not b/c I thought he was more cute! They are very much identical, but I can tell them apart pretty quickly now.




The boys thought they were big stuff helping to feed them their food, and Mullin got to help later with bottle feeding. Shiloh even tried to help entertain, but she needed lots of attention, too. I could not imagine having any more babies of my own!! It was such a treat to have the twins for a day, but then be able to say good-bye at the end of the day.





Having more kids would definitely help me stay skinny--I barely had time to eat!

1 comment:

HONEY said...

Cute pics! Kids certainly keep one active in mind, body & spirit. Guess that's where the saying "kids keep you young" comes from. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...