Thursday, February 01, 2007

July is Wizard Month

Pin It Now! Well, I was already ecstatic about The Order of the Phoenix coming out on film in July, but now I will be able to finish the book series as well!!!! Yea, JK has announced the publication date for her last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, as being July 21!! (And surely it's 2007 and not 2008, right?)

Thank goodness I will be able to read it during summer break!! No homeschool!

If you haven't joined the HP bandwagon, get on the ball and start reading the first installment of the best series ever! Beware: You will become hooked, or should I say "hoodwinked"?

Mullin is currently waiting for us to buy or get to a library so he can read the third book!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I totally know what you mean about the whole being depressed thing after finishing an amazing series. It's kinda like that icky feeling you get when you have to say goodbye, ya know. As far as the plot, I have to admit I was a bit blinded in the last book due to my motherly affections toward Harry. I want so badly for him to be right about Snape, but after talking with Mark, I would have to agree that he probably really is on the good side. Maybe he and Malfoy will have something to do with helping Harry??? What are your thoughts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...