Friday, August 04, 2006

Art Class

Pin It Now! Another school year has begun. I am thinking the boys would love to change our school name to Hogwarts from Rivendell, but unfortunately I have absolutely zero magical skills. Well, come to think of it I am not an elf either, but anyway...Mark has offered to share the load this year and teach art, my least favorite subject.

By the end of the week I have no enthusiastic energy left to teach a subject that I am not very good at. Being the great guy that Mark is I know he will make art fun and enjoyable! In fact he has already come up with a few creative ideas, one being the title--Defense Against the Fine Arts. Made me laugh! And he does such a fine impersonation of the loveable fraud, Gilderoy Lockhart, who was supposed to be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

I know Mullin is anticipating his first lesson, and I am sure he is glad that I won't be the teacher!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muggles?

A nasty lot indeed!

HONEY said...

I love art! If you ever need a sub when I'm around, just let me know! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...