Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Fourth of July

Pin It Now!
This holiday is one of my least favorite for selfish reasons. Maybe it isn't this way everywhere, but in redneck country it seems that fireworks can be heard for at least a week. This is not very fun for someone who likes to go to sleep when the sun goes down!!!




Anyway, I am very thankful to be living in America, and pray that God continues to extend his mercy and grace to our country.






"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance." Psalm 33:12











Ya know, it was a toss up between Lee Greenwood's "I'm Proud to be an American" or this Diamond Rio tribute. Enjoy! Thanks Mom for the email--this was my practice at video blogging. I have got to at least try and keep up with ragamuffinwriter.

2 comments:

T-Bone said...

if it's any consolation on not being a fan of the fourth.. I was in bed by 9. oh, yes. i heard NOTHING.

HONEY said...

I LOVE the fireworks! Boom! Bang! FLASH! I love all the colors & neat shapes that explode across the sky! The fireworks are the frosting on the cake of the Happy Birthday America birthday party! God Bless America! (Guess I'll always be a kid at heart!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...